It is expected that almost 25% of all fashion transactions by 2023 will be done online. This does not take into account the influence online presence has on offline sales. To succeed in today’s highly competitive market, fashion retailers and brands must be innovative, agile, and omnipresent.
ChannelAdvisor Connect, the annual e-commerce event, returns virtually this year on the 14-15 September. This free event will give retailers and brands the chance to get e-commerce insights and digital strategies.
Sessions will focus on proven best practices, industry insights and new solutions to help fashion brands navigate the post-pandemic era and thrive in an ever-changing and complex e-commerce landscape. To succeed in this highly competitive market, it is vital to invest in quality product data. Learn how to maintain and cultivate high-quality data to connect to consumers, channels and more profit as your fashion business grows.
- Expanding Your E-Commerce Footprint Through New Sales Channels: You’re ready to expand – but what channels would be the best choice to invest in first? Learn how to identify your best sales channels for growth. Discover emerging markets and new opportunities for first- and third-party sellers.
- From First Click to Last Mile: How to Successfully Manage the Entire Consumer Journey: The buyer’s journey has undergone a significant transformation in the past year. This session will walk you through the complicated purchase paths consumers take and the crucial touchpoints they have with sellers.
- An Honest Conversation About Social Commerce: Social plays a critical role in the consumer journey, particularly for fashion brands. How can you make it a sales channel instead of an awareness tool? Learn how to make social media work for you.
- The Rise of Retail Media: Why Improving Product Visibility is Critical for Successful Selling: The digital shelf is more crowded than ever. This session will provide information about how retail media can help increase visibility on online marketplaces as well as a growing number retail sites.
- Consumer-Centric Strategies for a Successful Q4: With online shopping during the festive period surging in popularity, understanding the latest in the buyer’s journey is more critical than ever to capturing sales. How to structure your Q4 strategies for marketplaces, digital marketing and fulfilment to engage customers and sell your products.
This is just a glimpse into Connect 2021. You can take a look at the complete agenda and note your favorite sessions.